This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by zafari.

• Author
     zafari
    Participant

Hello – I have turned logo re-sizing OFF. When I scroll I see a thin white rectangle behind my logo. How can I remove this?

sharmstr

I cant replicate this. Can you give us a link?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

zafari
    Participant

Sure – take a look here: http://www.originalgirlfriendsnetwork.com.php53-17.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/

You’ll be able to see the white rectangle as soon as you start scrolling down. It’s always there, just not visible at first since the background is white. Thanks for looking at it!

sharmstr

Its in your image. LOL

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     zafari
    Participant

OMG! That’s hysterical! Thank you SO much for figuring that out! I was looking all over the place…. Yeah, unfortunately I have to deal with this client’s ‘logo’ file so I’ll have to see what I can do to fix it. Thanks again!!!! Sharmstr you rock!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?