This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

i tried to use this, but didn’t work, still working in the last version of the theme?

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/increase-profile-profile-image-size-increase-avatar-size-buddypress

Radu

Hi,

Normally yes, they are buddypress constants, and will define globally values, tell me where you cannot see the avatars increased ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexhorie
    Participant

i increase 100px, but dont looks like is working, the avatar thumb is the one in the members page right?

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’, 220 ); //change this with your desired thumb width

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’, 220 ); //change this with your desired thumb height

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’, 780 ); //change this with your desired full size,weel I changed it to 260

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’, 780 ); //change this to default height for full avatar

Radu

Hi,

If the avatars from members cannot be increased use the next solution

Please go to wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/buddypress/members/ then create a file named members-loop.php in that you will paste the next : https://pastebin.com/raw/A8xGxhMw

You can change the avatar size from this file, see screenshot.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hi, i dont know why, but didnt work….

Radu

Hi,

Works for me

Maybe you don’t notice the change cuz the css keep it to 94px

COPY CODE

.search-item .avatar {
        width: 150px;
        height: 150px;
    }

Adding also this will make any difference ?

Cheers
    R.

alexhorie
    Participant

thanks!
    now it worked!!

Radu

Great
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?