This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by joy.

• Author
     bradh
    Participant

I have enabled threaded replies 2 levels deep on my forum. See the link below to see the bug on the third post: the Keymaster ribbon is not on the post but has attached itself the the top corner of the main content area…

http://tradingpremium.com/forums/topic/vertical-spreads/#post-3117

sharmstr

Put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

#bbpress-forums div.reply {
      height: auto;
      position: relative !important;
      overflow: hidden !important;
      width: 100%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, I’d be very careful using threaded replies. Lots of issues with it. Check the bbpress forum to see what I mean.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joy
    Participant

@bradh hi there, how did you get your header on the forums that way? (voices, replies, last updated)I’ve been trying to do this with very small progress. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?