This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jokerette
    Participant

Hi! Thank goodness for you guys, our go-live date is looming.

1) on home page, have two Kleo Post columns – each set to display 2 posts.
    – On big monitor, only 1 post displays with whitespace under it where 2nd one should be: on Mobile, both display properly.
    – Am using “Standard” display – how do I turn off animations?

2) There’s a page where we display ONLY comments — I need to limit # of words or characters for comments displayed?

3) The primary menu doesn’t show up on mobile phones?

Thank you! So very grateful we can do this & not head-bang for days.

Laura

Hello, lets see 🙂
    1. You can turn off animations at theme options 🙂 Let me know if i understood the question well
    2. This is not available right now
    3. It should appear if you click the mobile menu icon

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jokerette
    Participant

Hi Laura!

The main menu (horizontal one?) doesn’t appear at all on mobiles: only the the right slide menu.

Laura

Hello, please check that you dont have the side menu at mobile enabled at header settings of the theme 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jokerette
    Participant

Ay! I want the side menu enabled on mobile devices, AND the primary menu! Is that impossible? Thanks!

Laura

Hello, yes, juts dont check the “replace main menu with side menu” and thats all 🙂

jokerette
    Participant

LOL no – that gives me the primary menu where the side one was! We need both menus 🙂 Thanks!

Laura

Hello, then you should check the “Add to main menu” at Side Menu options 🙂

jokerette
    Participant

I’m about to get myself confused! I want =both= the side panel to slide out =ANd= the horizontal primary menu as seen on desktops rofl! I’m a pig, what can I say? 😉

Laura

Hello, i see, well you can add the side menu to main menu by checking that option at Theme Options > Side menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?