This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by jdtoppin.

• Author
     Vanessa
    Participant

Hey,

I notice that Kleo seems to generate two thumbnails, an 480×270 and 480×320 on the fly when the page loads. This means it’s invisible to most image optimizer plugins.
    How can I register the image size so it is generated when the thumbnail is regenerated as opposed to when the page loads?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Hi Vanessa, please point me in the exact spot where I can find such thumbnails so I can understand to what element/component is related.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jdtoppin
    Participant

Sorry for boosting this up again, but it would be images generated on the front page blog view. Anything that is 480×270 seems to be missed by optimization plugins.

Andrei

I’ll ask my colleagues @Radu or @Abe to follow up on this issue and make some investigations.

Cheers

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will be adding support for that in the next updates. Probably a month or so.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jdtoppin
    Participant

Thanks folks. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?