This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to change the background colour in the title sextion of one page only, to match it to the background colour of the row.

I input the same colour into the theme options (title section) in the edit page area, but for some reason it doesn’t save it. Or rather it has occasional;ly saved it, but then it disappears again later. Is this to do with using an rgb color? We’ve used the rgb color in the row background color and it saves it fine!

Can you check it out please? the colour we’re using is: rgba(255,204,0,0.5)

The reason we’re using this is to match one of our colours in the header logo.

many thanks, j

5high-photohub
    Participant

PS: and sometimes it changes it on the front end but not on the backend! Very weird.

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?
    Do you want to change it for an specific page or all pages?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Just for a specific page – so adding it at the bottom of the edit page options.
    Our site should go live in the next day or so , will email you login info then.
    Thanks, j

Laura

Hello, please post login inf here, as a private reply 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

5high-photohub
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css of child theme 🙂

COPY CODE

section.container-wrap.main-title.alternate-color.title-single.main-right-breadcrumb.border-bottom {
        background: rgba(255,204,0,0.5);
    }

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the css code, and I guess we’ll have to use it for now, but the point is shouldn’t it be saving it?!

Any ideas why it isn’t?

Cheers, j

Laura

Hello, it could be related to cache or plugin conflicts, but css codes are easy and safe to use 🙂

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi laura,

just got time to try your css out, by adding it to the css for the contact page. and it shows several ‘!’ warnings about the code.
    Can you test it out on your site in an individual page css box to check it for me?
    Thanks, j

Laura

Hello, what warnings? can you share a screenshot?

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for replying. I’m now away for a few weeks so can’t share a screenshot at present.
    I’ll plan to update everything on the site on my return and recheck it then. If still a problem I’ll upload a screenshot then, OK?
    Cheers, j

Laura

Understood 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?