This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     cd690767
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question about integration with WP Job Manager. On the plugin’s website it shows the job title (ie the post title) displayed directly above the other job listing fields (location, time posted etc).  However, on my site the title is displaying in the usual place (title section).

I used single.php to create a new file –  single-job_listing.php in my kleo child folder. Can this be modified to move the title out of the title section and down into the content area with the rest of the job fields?

Thanks,

Cathy

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

First, I need to see the post/job template that using this single-job_listing.php and please provide a user and a pass to can see the URL.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cd690767
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

I see,

There should be made some custom development, I don’t have any quick solution for that,

You should modify the single-job_listing template from child to be as you need. i recommend you to hire a developer to achieve that.

Cheers
    R.

cd690767
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the feedback. It seems like I should be able to add a new field containing the title then just hide the title section. I’ll give that a try.

I hope sometime in the future KLEO allows for this type of adjustment to settings.

Cathy

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?