This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear 7thQueen,

Hi, i am currently using KLEO theme for building website.
    Now, i am busy with making a mobile version of my website using AppPresser but i really like the KLEO way of showing activity-post in the feed rather than the AppPresser setting.

So, i was hoping to know how can i override the activity-content page to the AppPresser theme especially regarding the pictures in the activity post showing like ‘floating and slider action’.

Please let me know how i can make use of this function in the other theme.
    (Please mind that i am using a different theme for building my mobile app as AppPresser tool helps to build app with more native features but KLEO way of showing posts is much better than what they have. so i would like to modify a little )

Thank you

Regards,
    SB

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, if you are using another theme then you can’t use there components from KLEO since they need CSS resources, etc

I am curious about how your app will look. When you finish let me know to check it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ahd904
    Participant

Okay, but i would express my honest opinion, the KLEO theme looks much much much much better.

All they did was to just simplify the look of theme in mobile environment just like as an app but it is still a theme based so nothing improves in performance wise. But they do not have a lot of customizings with lot of default and ugly CSS features which require me to do a lot of work on my own.

If you would not mind,

Could i ask where i can modify how the photos would show in the activity stream ?
    Does this require a lot of knowledge ?

Also, it would be nice if you could let me know how to add a link menu of profile as putting

##profile_link##media. as i want to make a link page in the menu to get easier access to their own media page in the otherside (app). Again, i am need of this because it would not be applied in the AppPresser because they don’t have any customization support or any billable theme like functions.

One more thing, would it be possible to modify the KLEO theme separately for mobile view only ? if this is possible, i would rather use KLEO theme as a mobile theme than AppPresser’s nothing theme.

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi
    Photos in the activity stream are added by rtMedia and we styled them with css so you will have to use css to customize it.

We did a bit of changes to achieve that placeholder and it depends on the theme.

Kleo is already mobile friendly so why won’t you use it just as it is.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?