This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

Not sure what’s happening here, but the css edits for the FAQ Toggle element aren’t working. The icons change OK, and tooltips etc, but if you change the toggle icon style re: size, colour, or shape they don’t have any effect.

I’ve attached screenshots of front and backend FYI.

Or am I missing somethign really obvious?

Cheers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m fairly certain that those color options didnt exist in earlier versions of VC. Let me see about updating the kleo code to use them. I’ll get back to you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I just confirmed that they are new options and therefore havent made them into the kleo version of the template that outputs the toggle. We’ll get it in there.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

5high-photohub
    Participant

Great! Thanks – I assume it will be in the next Kleo update?
    Great support as always!

sharmstr

Its not in there yet, but will try for sure. I dont know when they are locking down code for the next update.

5high-photohub
    Participant

no probs – thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?