This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by ChefsConnection.

• Author
     vidivici123
    Participant

Hello,

There are many posts on my home page and it loads very slow. The reason is that, the grid loop number in the shortcode of post grid are ALL ([vc_tab title="All" tab_id="1424214387-1-30"][vc_posts_grid loop="size:All|order_by:date"][/vc_tab]), so I changed the number into 30 ([vc_tab title="All" tab_id="1424214387-1-30"][vc_posts_grid loop="size:30|order_by:date"][/vc_tab]). But then, there are only 30 posts and the other posts can not be shown.

I want to show the other posts via Pagination function. How to do it? I have also checked the ‘Blog pages show at most’ as 30 Posts in Wp-admin -> Settings -> Reading. But it did not work. Any solution? Thanks!

sharmstr

The kleo post shortcode does not have pagination. Its currently being voted on: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/load-more-posts-for-kleo-grid-elements

You can use the built in VC posts grids which do have pagination and load more settings. They will not have the kleo masonry look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ChefsConnection
    Participant

Why are we still waiting on this fix?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?