This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by kleverk.

• Author
     kleverk
    Participant

Please help me with the top bar and breacrumb. Please find the attached screenshot of the same for better understanding.

I also need help with the menu on the top bar how do i control it as per my conveinevce.

I will appreciate your support on the same.

Warmest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You have transparent main menu turned on but haven’t hidden the title or breadcrumb. Turn of transparent main menu in theme options and only enable it on pages where you want it, which should be pages with the title and breadcrumb turned off.

I dont know what you mean by ‘as per my convenience’. Can you give me an example?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

kleverk
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I’m sorry. I dont understand what you’re asking for the menu. If you want want a registration link in your menu, you can add that in appearance > menus > Kleo > Register. If you dont see Kleo, click on screen options in the upper right to enable it.

You need to add your logos in Theme Options > General Settings.

Here’s the instructions for adding a form to your contact page https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#contact

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

kleverk
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?