This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     steve907
    Participant

I notice that the top menu on the home page of your demo is different than the menu on all the other pages in your demo (on the home page the menu has no background color and the rev slider can be seen under it). I have installed your demo content and have tried to figure out what the difference is between the home page menu settings and the other pages. But it looks identical. What is the secret? Can you share it?

Also, can I get rid of the footer and/or have a different footer on the home page? I do not see an obvious way to do it. Please send me secret decoder ring to figure this out.

Thanks.
    Steve

steve907
    Participant

Figured out footer. Still puzzled why main menu is different and why top menu is NOT on home page but is on others.

steve907
    Participant

Forget it. I am an idiot. Sorry. Figure it out. I am just too stupid and impatient to be doing this work anymore. Sorry.

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad you solved it.

Closing topic.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘top menu bar and footer help’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?