This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     jascin
    Participant

Hello, again. See the  image attached. I am working on the shop page.

1. Refer to number 1 on the picture; I would like to show the cart

2. Refer to number 2 on the picture; How Do I accomplish this.

3. Refer to number 3 on the picture: How can I make a general top horizontal menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jascin
    Participant

Expanding on my question number 3

1. I would like to make a top menu horizontal bar just like the image attached.

Attachments:
     jascin
    Participant

Expanding on my question number 2

1. I would like to make a sidebar just like the image attached, for filtering the shop. How do I accomplish this. What is the best approach.

Attachments:
     jascin
    Participant

Expanding on my question number 1

I have noticed the lack of development or customization for the WooCommerce integration.

1. I would like to show the wishlist and shopping cart icon on the top right menu bar, Please see image attached.

Everyone would benefit if we can improve on the woocommerece integration and make it easy on the shoppers as well as theme developer working on this shop.

Attachments:
     jascin
    Participant

Expanding on my question number 1, part two.

Viewing the Cart:

1. I have noticed from reading the previous conversation about the cart. How do I achieve the cartview on the sidebar menu.

Sorry for the multiple questions. The theme for woo-commerece right now is very limited and lacking tools for full deployment. When I saw the demo, See the second image attached. the must be a better way to have for the theme be intuitive for the shopper. It’s very hard to flow through the shop, like this example in the theme- reference to the image attached “view cartedd”. There is no link showing where you can see your cart. Only when you put the item in the cart, but how about they want to shop more for other items…

This is where I am today, pointing this lack of development of the woo-commerce for buddyapp.

I hope you can update this theme, and help me with the solution. Thank you.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin access so i can assist you with everything? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jascin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello 🙂

For the cart at the sidebar:
    I added it, was at Appearance > Widgets Side menu area

For the sidebar at the shop,
    you already have the widgets at the main sidebar, but didnt had the layout selected at theme options, i changed it. you wont see the widgets unless you have a couple products 🙂

Menu icons: Go to Appearance > Menus and check the cart i added, you can add any page and then add an icon 🙂 But it will appear at the left.

For the menu, where do you want to add it? ( the shop menu, accesories… )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?