This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

this is a new issue where the drop down menus on top menu bar will not open.

randrcomputers
    Participant

actually no menus even in dashboard open up now! very strange if i switch themes it works

randrcomputers
    Participant

also news ticker is not scrolling. this all happened this morning

randrcomputers
    Participant

So i found by unchecking compact overflowing menu items in theme options that menu dropdown now works on some pages but not with sidebar pages! Also news ticker will just not work anymore. I had to add a plugin for nav menu just so people could move around in site. Any ideas would be great! i assume its a plugin BUT i didnt update anything PLUS even the dropdowns in dashboard do not work in widgets options as example. but if i switch to 27 theme menus work perfectly

randrcomputers
    Participant

Seems to be a conflict with Kleo theme and BuddyBoss portfolio plugin! worked fine until today portfolio has not been updated but kleo has

Laura

Hello, answered the other topic, if its related to a third party plugin, the best would be to deactivate it as it could create more conflicts in the future

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?