This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     lappanion
    Participant

Hi there, a friend of mine just posted me a screenshot that doesn’t show the kleo top menu bar in chrome but it shows on all browsers here. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks 🙂

lappanion
    Participant

He is using newest install of Chrome: v 40.0.2214.111 m

lappanion
    Participant

really can’t figure this out 🙁 anyone seen this before? I am about to launch that site and worried he isn’t the only one with this issue, done cross browser testings and installed some chrome plugins that he was running but nothing recreates this… FWIW this happed after he signed up but he doesnt remember if the top bar was visible before or not… (dont think it was)

Andrei

Could you please post the screenshot your friend given you so we can understand more about your issue ?

Looking forward.
    Cheers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lappanion
    Participant

Thanks Andrei :), I prefer keeping the site private for now and the screenshot would not help to be honest, it’s just the top menu missing for him, nothing more to see there.

lappanion
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi, I’ve given a look and unfortunately I couldn’t find any problems and I didn’t manage to find a way to replicate the issue you are reporting.

If this happens to you again, please come back with more details of the scenario.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?