This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     azinna
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for all the great work on the Kleo theme. I have two issues that can hopefully be resolved:

1. On mobile, part of the *top menu-dropdown menu becomes hidden behind the *header when clicked. Please view this url on mobile as an example: publiks.org/eventsfeed

2. On certain pages I’d like to adjust or even remove the *border right after the *header. These are pages with transparent header and either an image or slider on top. Please view this url on desktop/laptop as an example: publiks.org/company

For both issues, I’ve been trying to identify the best div class (or other html) as well as css codes that are most appropriate. If you could help, that would be appreciated.

Best, Alvan

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about the issue you’re facing with the top menu drop down on mobile not displaying properly. I am going to refer this ticket to a higher level of support for a closer look at the issue. Someone will be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience on this matter,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

1. Cannot figure out how that happens can you make a video to can figure out how that happens ? Did you had checked if that happens also on our demo ?

2. Add the next css to to wp-admin -> theme options -> General settings -> Quick CSS

COPY CODE

.navbar .kleo-main-header {
        border: 0 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     azinna
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I see them but not as a issue, how those can have enough space to be displayed all ? There isn’t.. that’s they are collapsed into a submenu to can be mobile friendly.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?