This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     valarmurugan
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the the Recent Theme Updates. You guys are rocking…

I need your help..

I need to relocate the “REPLY TO BOX” above the other replies.

Also Help me how to insert head line: After Reply Box and Before other replies.
    Sample Head Line: “Read the Other Replies”

Also need to change the sorting order to view the replies. Latest Reply should appear on top.

*********** Need one more Help *******************

Tell us how did you get the voting system in the topic (Feature Request) – Which plugin to you recommend to get voting features inside the topic

Especially, how did you get the result before the topic heading

Looking forward you help.. I understand you busy schedule… Take your time. All the best for your future updates

sharmstr

The main topic file is /kleo/bbpress/content-single-topic.php. Copy that to your child theme. Within there, you’ll see that it calls out different templates for different parts of the page. You can reorder those lines to move sections around.

For the sorting order, ask on the bbpress forum.

For the voting, start a new topic in the Feature Request forum. Perhaps the developers will turn it into a plugin. Otherwise, there’s this plugin which is similar: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-idea-stream/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?