This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     MegaMatts
    Participant

Hi Team

1) Since installing SweetDate the homepage hasn’t displayed the correct number of ‘total members’. I’ve read the forums, I’ve checked the ‘I am a…’ tag and that the homepage shortcode is correct…

[kleo_status_icon type=”total” subtitle=”Total Members”] [kleo_status_icon type=”members_online” subtitle=”Members online”] [kleo_status_icon type=”women_online” subtitle=”Women online”] [kleo_status_icon type=”men_online” subtitle=”Men online”]

I’ve also tried manually registering some test members using Admin and also the front-end form. I’ve also tried using the BuddyPress Tool to manually reset/count total member numbers however no success 🙁

2) Not sure if it’s a related issue but the ‘Latest registered members’ carousel has always just displayed two profiles and won’t update despite there now being 6 registered users.

Any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks in advance
    Matt

MegaMatts
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

I see the counts work perfectly. Please be carefully when you create new users, the aren’t considered members and are not shown in the directory or in counts until he logs in at least once.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     MegaMatts
    Participant

Hi Andrei

You are correct (YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE HOW LONG I SPENT LOOKING AT THIS AND ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS LOGIN SOME OF THE USERS!?!?!?!?!?). It’s all “fixed” the carousel image size issue too 🙂

Thank you for investigating.

Andrei

I’m glad everything is sorted out now. Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?