This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

davellan
    Participant

So when you have a long tab in either the according or the tour element, when you click on a lower element, it can throw you around the page erratically (sometimes to the bottom, other times in a random place in the middle of the screen).

What is happening is that since the top element is collapsing, and the element being clicked is expanding, it causes this disturbance.

What should be happening is some sort of anchor function so that it moves automatically to the top of the tab you just opened.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Laura

Hello, can you share a link and let me know what to do to see the issue? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

davellan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     davellan
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

@davellan, do you still have a page where we can see this happening in order to try and reproduce it ourselves ?

Looking forward.

davellan
    Participant
     davellan
    Participant

This issue is still occurring.

Andrei

Hi Davellan,

Please consider using the “Kleo Accordion” for your tabs, which will automatically scroll to the active header.

This is a know issue when working with so much content in tabs.

If the issue will still persist then please provide me admin credentials so I can give a closer look.

Cheers

davellan
    Participant

Andrei, I have tried Kleo Accordion and it has the same results. If this is a known issue, then I guess I will have to live with it for now. 🙁

Andrei

Did you upgraded to the latest them version, after theme update also update all relevant plugins ?

davellan
    Participant

Yes I have.

Andrei

I’ll put this on our improvements list so we can see if we can do anything to it in the future.

Cheers

xlanex6
    Participant

Hi

same probleme on my project,

Can we “force” the desktop display solve it ?
    but I don’t knows how to do it.

cheers

http://hiboux-cailloux.fr/voyages/vautours-fauvettes-et-cie/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi @xlanex6, that doesn’t happen for me when I access your website, the tabs are perfectly visible to me. Can you provide me more details about how could I reproduce your issue ? What OS and browser are you using ?

Looking forward.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?