This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sealagency.

• Author
     sealagency
    Participant

Hello,
    Very good 2015!

I have a translation that does not work:
    During registration of a user, after entering the URL with the confirmation code I have this screen (see attached file). The English sentence is not translatable while in the po file (and mo file) is translated.

What should I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sealagency
    Participant

hello,

Same here there is a mixture of French and English (user profile), if I translated the string in wp-content/themes/sweetdate/languages/fr_FR.po translation is not displayed …

I do not understand the translation of this theme!

Thanks

Attachments:
     sealagency
    Participant

Again, again …

for bbpress i creat wp-content/plugins/bbpress/languages/bbpress-fr_FR.po with bbpress.pot
    i translate string see attached file with poedit
    Only one string is display in french see attached file

WHY WHY WHY?????

Can you explain me how translate the others strings please !

Thank

Attachments:
     sealagency
    Participant

Hello,

So sorry.
    Must not heed my last post! #40868
    I found where the error had just: I change PC and poedit was configure without automatic compilation mo file…

But the first two messages are unfortunately still valid

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, indeed Buddypress changed some labels in newer versions and we updated them to match the plugin translation. We are releasing an update probably next week to fix it. See the fix here for the avatar strings until the update: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-language-folder-disappeared-after-update/page/2/#post-35058

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Also make sure you are translating the Buddypress plugin in your language and not the theme for those strings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Abe, your team wrote every week that solution will be in “probably next week”.

Abe
    Keymaster

As I said in another reply you posted, next week 12-18 Jan

---

sealagency
    Participant

Hello Abe,

At the link the zip sweet-translations-update.zip contains in repertory languages only it_IT.po and .mo there are no translation in french

I prefer to wait for the update

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tranlation problem’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?