This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

“Have an account? Sign in” text on buddyapp theme default register form, cant translate. I translated everything with loco translate but never find them. Checked theme, buddypress and wordpress bu never fount these words to translate…

Thanks

Laura

Hello,can you share access so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Just replace this file content : /wp-content/themes/buddyapp/buddypress/members/register.php

with this one: https://pastebin.com/raw/aB1SDHG4

We will fix this in next theme update.

Just re-sync the buddy app theme strings in loco translate, then it should string appear untranslated.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Yes i did but stil loco dont show the strings. But i solved like that. I changed the in register.php ‘have an account’ to my translate language 🙂 its ok. i hope no problem…

Radu

Hi,

It’s recommended to make those changes in child theme to not loose your changes when the theme updates, so just copy the file register.php
    to: /wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/buddypress/members/

Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

That’s all

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?