This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

Sorry for too many questions. I actually did majority of translation work so far, but still have to figure out a couple of things. For example, when you click on Register (even from russian forums) you get to this page: http://highwayliberty.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Is there a way to translate with Kleo, so the russsian user will be redirected to the localized registration page?
    Thanks a lot.
    Eli.

Laura

Hello, that is the default registration page of wordpress, you need to use a russian wordpress language in Settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ellos
    Participant

It is a multilingual site. I need this page to be translated pretty much the same way any other page is translated with WPML. What you offering (if I understand you correctly) – is simply changing the language, but I need this page to be available in both languages.

Thanks you.

Laura

Hello, please try with https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-multilingual/
    Let me know if it works! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?