This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     ACTasarim
    Participant

Hello. I’ve read all related topics but couldn’t find a solution for this. I’ve translated Buddypress and Sweetdate using Loco Translate but Groups Directory text in Groups page hasn’t changed. I think something is overwriting my translation in Buddypress. I saw that lots of people are complaining about this issue. What can I do about it? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try to SYNC Loco Translate ( the sync button when you are translatig buddypress and also translating the theme ) Maybe you have outdated strings in loco translate, sync it and maybe it shows there, let me know!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ACTasarim
    Participant

Hi Laura. I’ve tried it. All the strings are up-to-date.

Laura

Hello, i see, could you share admin credentials so i check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ACTasarim
    Participant

With all my respect, I’d prefer not to give it. Can you see and edit the “Groups Directory” string in your own installation?

Laura

Hello, please try to copy wp-content/themes/sweetdate/groups/index.php and paste it in the child theme in the same folders ( create them if they are not already there ) and edit it, find:

COPY CODE

<?php do_action( 'bp_before_directory_groups' ); ?>

<form action="" method="post" id="groups-directory-form" class="dir-form custom">

<h2 style="display: inline;"><?php _e( 'Groups Directory', 'buddypress' ); ?></h2>

And change “Groups Directory”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?