This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I was reading that the theme comes translated in a few languages. I have to renew my WPML license and will be using that plugin as well. I am not quite sure hot to integrate the po files.

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant

Hello again=)

I just saw that you recommended Loco so I downloaded it=) I was wondering how to translate your theme and buddy press and bbpress is possible.

I would also like to donate something I ask too many questions and you guys are awesome!=P

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, to donate please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com 🙂 Thanks you!
    About the translation, please do the following:
    Go to loco translate, select the language under Buddypress / bbpress or the theme, a translation window should appear, now click on SYNC and wait. When the green text appears, you can start translating 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

So there aren’t any already made translations for any of the plugins? Or the theme? I must translate myself correct?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, there are some languages included in the theme and there will be more in the future, but for now if yours is not there you will need to translate it.
    And we can only provide translation for the theme not plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Hello:)

No problem. Come lately understand. I was just wondering if some of the Mai lions had translation basics, but of course I could translate the rest.

Also, do you recommend wpml or should I just use loco translate?

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, wpml is to offer your viewers different languages, loco translate is to translate the file strings.
    If you want to offer different languages and prefer a free solution, try Q Translate-X

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?