This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     JackBodiless
    Participant

Hi you guys… trying to get this site all in Norwegian… bbPress and WP are fine but the theme is giving me a problem…

As you can see from the first image… one part of the text is in Norwegian but the rest is still in English.
    Codestyling Localization is installed…
    It seems to be using the Kleo-framework language file…
    But there are language files in two other places…
    (I couldnt upload the 5th image but its also in the /themes/kleo/languages)

I would really apreciate some help here… this is THE final challange with this client… he is killing me 🙂

THANKS,
    Levent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, kleo_framework strings is the right text domain to translate for Kleo theme and you should click the button to auto-generate the .mo file after you make the translation. After that the plugin should put the translation in theme folder under languages directory.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

JackBodiless
    Participant

Hei…
    Can you please look at the following screen shots?
    The second one shows the theme, but the greyed out text “slått av” means Turned off… hmm…
    And the first image shows some issues and says contact your theme or plugin developer…
    Can you please have a look?
    Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Levent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

You can just ignore those notices and the turned off is probably you have the child theme active but you can ignore them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?