This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrey.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Good day, I can not do a Russian translation Membership Levels, when I write Russian letters they displayed such signs ???????. I also would like to add a payment method in this plugin “Robokassa”, “Interkassa” or similar. Those methods are specified in the plugin you are not very popular in Russia. How to do it? Sincerely, Andrew.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, To add payment methods you need to read documentation related to Paid Memberships Pro which is the plugin that handles the memberships.

Wordpress should support all symbols and letters. Where are you adding the translation?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

How to solve this problem? When substituting English letters on the Russians in the levels of users appear “?????????”

Also I can not edit the emails to users, because there is the same as question marks instead of letters “????????”

Example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

It could be a problem with your database collation if those strings are not saving right since WordPress should support all types or chars. Try settings all database tables to utf8_general_ci

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

Well I’ll try to write.

Andrey
    Participant

Fixed as you wrote, there was a Swedish encoding of letters.

Andrey
    Participant

Agreed, you can close the topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Translation Membership Levels and add payment method’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?