This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello,

My automatic emails bounces back since a few days back.
    The reports give the information of that the emails can possibly be sorted as spam, which they haven’t been until a few days back.

Anyway….the text in the automatic emails are in English, but I wish them to be in Swedish. I try to find “Thanks for registering!

To complete the activation of your account, go to the following link:” in Loco Translate, but I just can’t find it. I have searched for it in BuddyPress and Sweetdate. Any idea?

There are similar texts in Buddypress, but not the same. I have translated them and syncronized them.

Best Regards,
    Oceanglim

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can translate the emails via WP Admin > Emails, find the email you wish to translate and click edit.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks a lot!! 🙂

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome, feel free to open a new ticket with any other issues or questions.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?