This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

natiugango
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to completely translate administration panel. It is generally ok, except for expressions On / Off (switch). Translation .po file does not help. Any idea?

Radu

Hello,

Try to change site language from Wp-admin -> Settngs -> General ( see screenshot )

Let me know if is ok

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     natiugango
    Participant

No changes. Could be important that I have WordPress Multisite?

Radu
     natiugango
    Participant

I’m afraid that’s not the problem.

I generally set the language, administration panel and plugins are in Polish. Also, Kleo theme options except switches. My guess is that the translation comes from Redux and for some reason it is not used / available.

Andrei

Hi mate, with a translation plugin you should search for the On/Off strings which you’ll need to find them under the “redux-framework” textdomain.

Here is the file where you can find them, but I really don’t recommend editing it:
    “wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/fields/switch/field_switch.php”

Cheers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     natiugango
    Participant

All the translations problems have been solved automatically after activation Redux Framework plugin from WordPress repository. Now the question is whether the inclusion of this plug-in can cause some problems, conflicts with Kleo or rather not? Is this plugin must be generally enabled using Kleo?

Andrei

No, it doesn’t need to be activated, but probably the translation plugin doesn’t recognize strings without the plugin being activated. Just translate your things and after take it off.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?