This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     moosemanmedia
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve gone through all po files I can possibly find, and can’t seem to find to translate “everything”. The option where you can chose what you get displayed on your profile (like friendship, updates,….)

Even tried localization plugin, without success.

Who can figure this out?

Thanks,

Stefaan

giannisff
    Participant

I think that its buddypress issue.
    You can see here
    https://buddypress.org/support/topic/buddypress-2-1-bp-language/
    (It works for me!)

Abe
    Keymaster

Indeed since Buddypress 2.1 the translation files for Buddypress should reside in wp-content/languages/plugins/buddpress-xx_XX.mo | po

Thanks @giannisff you got yourself a crown piece 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

giannisff
    Participant

Thanks Abe. What about crowns? I don’t know.

Abe
    Keymaster

We are preparing rewards for customers like you who help others on the forum 🙂 We will advertise it on the forum at that moment.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

moosemanmedia
    Participant

Hi guys,

The po and mo file are in the folder you suggest, from the beginning.
    Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Stefaan

moosemanmedia
    Participant

Maybe to add:

most of all my translated input is ok, and is seen like it should, so the files are being accessed and read.

Abe
    Keymaster

@moosemanmedia then probably they are not fully translated

---

moosemanmedia
    Participant

Where would I be able to find this translation then?

Abe
    Keymaster

You could do it with Poedit software.

---

youi75
    Participant

Hi everyone. I am having the exact same issue. Everything is translated (in my case Turkish), however the “Everything” shows up nowhere.

Was anyone able to figure this out? Thanks so much.

Abe
    Keymaster

Please update the latest Sweetdate version since there were some translation fixes related to BuddyPress

---

luquitasarg
    Participant

Hi! I need to translate the theme. I can’t found the plugin /files. Someone can help me?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, translate the plugin by installing Loco translate plugin. Also check this article https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/translating-the-theme

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?