This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     viriis
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t translat “search” in french

Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

For ‘search’, I’ll have the dev’s add the text domain. In the meantime, go to /buddyapp/lib/theme-functions.php and change the input_placeholder text (around line 361).

“All Members” is in the buddypress translation files.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

@abe – can you add translation for placeholder in the search form shortcode?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

viriis
    Participant

ok thank you very much

Abe
    Keymaster

I already added it and it will be available in next theme update coming next week.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

viriis
    Participant

Oh great thank you very much.

Have you did changes for new update?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes the change is already done

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?