This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Hegel
    Participant

Hi,

I have performed a thorough search but cannot find a solution to this problem.

I want logo, social icons, menu and contact email to appear over a Revolution Slider video. As shown in the attached image, I cannot remove the white bar at top of header.

Hegel
    Participant

Sorry, here’s the image attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Hegel
    Participant

Apparently I now have two white areas – don’t know how that happened. See attached image. I need to remove both of them.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Hard to know for sure without seeing the code, but my guess (based on experience) is that you have a top padding or margin set in the row settings for your first row.

There is no setting in Kleo that will allow you to add an email address to the top bar. You can add a custom link to the top menu and set the title to your email address, but obviously that wont launch your email client. It will merely just display your email address.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Hegel
    Participant

Ah, thank you very much. I needed someone to point me in the right direction and now I’ve removed that white area. Would you know how to make the Social Icon background transparent?

sharmstr

.header-color.social-header {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Hegel
    Participant

That’s great – thanks a lot.
    One further question – is it possible to remove the white borders that have now appeared. Please see below.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

add border:0;

Hegel
    Participant

Hi, thanks you for all your support so far but there are still some unwanted lines. Please see attached image.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Sorry – try this

COPY CODE

#top-social li a {
        border-right: none !important;
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?