This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Hiro.

• Author
     Hiro
    Participant

Hi,

Having a lot of fun with your Kleo theme. Impressed after owning a few other themes. This one definitely has more features, and they actually work!!! This is definitely my favorite Buddypress theme so far. Onto the issue…

When I activate the Transparent Main Menu, the page title bar area seems to disappear on each page and these pages shift up. Portions of pictures and text at the very top of each page seems to shift under the main menu area. Then when I turn off the Transparent Main Menu, the pages go back to normal with enough space beneath the main menu area.

I deactivated the “show page title and breadcrumbs” on each page as I don’t want them to show. But still, I find it odd that with the Transparent Main Menu, when turned on, shifts the top half of each page underneath.

I looked at the Kleo sample theme and it looks like the Transparent Main Menu is off so there’s no issue with content sliding under the main menu area.

Any workarounds regarding this issue? Or will it be fixed in an upcoming update? Or was this the intent?

BTW, I’m using your Kleo theme for two websites I’m working on and I’m very happy. Purchased your theme twice and recommending it to all my friends.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Thank you very much. We really appreciate it.
    When you activate the Transparent menu the the menu will be set to Fixed position, which means it will stay at top over all other elements so that is why you will see other elements under it. This options is best to be used when you want to achieve something like we have on our demo homepage where the slider goes under the menu: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

If you want just normal transparency set to the menu add this CSS:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header {
        background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) !important;
    }

or this one to apply the transparency only when the header is scrolled down the page:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header.header-scrolled {
        background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Hiro
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Transparent Main Menu deactivates the page title bar area’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?