This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hello

I’m after some minor styling help for the transparent header/menu please.

I’ve got mine setup with the ‘white text’ so that when you scroll you get the darker shading

I have searched, but couldn’t find answers to these.

I’d like to do the following please:

1. Lighten the shading that appears when you hover or scroll, as my logo is black.

2. When you are logged in and hover over the notifications section, the drop down box that appears picks up the colour my normal menus use. I want it to be black like all the other menus become with the transparent menu is used, as this looks REALLY weird

3. The drop down arrows in the menu are not changing colour, and look strange as they are staying grey, like I am using on my other pages. How can I change these to match,

4. If possible know how to change the hover text colour for the drop down menu items. My main top line menu items turn orange when hovered, like my normal menus. The ‘categories’ sub menu headings don’t change orange which is a bit annoying

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, try using this css

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent .navbar .kleo-main-header.header-scrolled {
        background-color: rgba(226, 226, 226, 0.23) !important;
    }

2 – Do you mean this? (attached)
    3- This css should fix it

COPY CODE

.caret:after {
        color: black !important;
    }

4- I do not see any orange text, can you share a screenshot of what do you want? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Thanks Laura!

1. That works and looks SO GOOD!
    2. Yes, your screen shot shows the problem part
    3. That works, great
    4. Sorry, I had some css I forgot to delete. That is now removed. I would like the drop down menus to have their background the same darkeness as the main menu you bar is when you hover over it. They are much darker than the header when you hover over it at the minute. I would also like their text to be black instead of white, and then when hovered, the text change to the orange (#f58426).

Thanks again for the help

Laura

Hello 🙂
    2- Try

COPY CODE

.header-scrolled .submenu-inner {
        background: black;
        color: white !important;
    }
    .header-scrolled .kleo-toggle-submenu {
        border: black;
    }

4- Try

COPY CODE

.header-scrolled .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu, .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu .dropdown-menu {
        background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) !important;
        color:black !important;
    }
    .header-scrolled .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu, .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu .dropdown-menu a {
        color:black !important;
    }
    .header-scrolled .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu, .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav li .dropdown-menu .dropdown-menu a:hover {
        color:#f58426 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi Laura

Those last two bits of css don’t seem to have changed anything, which is strange.

I tried in an incognito tab, and also cleared my history.

Can you check them?
    I placed them in the theme settings, quick css section, as I did with the other bits.

zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi Laura

Just bumping this 😉

Thanks

Laura

Hello, bumping only makes the topic go down to the queue sorry 🙂
    About the css, i have no idea why is it not working, but i cant do much more related to custom requests as we do not handle that in the forum, if you wish to contact me for custom requests please do so at laura@seventhqueen.com

zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi Laura

I see, bumping is futile then.

Not to worry, I had a developer sort this out whilst he was working on something else. It all looks great now.

Thanks
    Robin

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?