This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Milton Ayala
    Participant

I do not have the transparent menu set for the whole site, just on some pages, which also have the transparent button on them. I would like to change the hover color, like I’m able to do in the main menu for the site, which is not set to transparent. I’ve search for 2 days already and can’t find anything on the forum.

Laura

Hello, let me know if i understood right, you want to enable transparent header for all your pages and change the hover color of menu items?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Milton Ayala
    Participant

No, that’s easily done. I have a few menus set up. The main menu works fine and is not transparent. I set up transparent menus for a few pages only. I.e. in front page I have a transparent menu only for that page, the hover color doesn’t work there, when I set it up to black on the page itself, then it turns white when scrolling down. Also where it is working (on the main menu) once clicked, the clicked menu item stays white and not the color I selected. And also I have transparent buttons on pages and the hover color is white, how do I change it to a custom color?

I hope that is clearer, if not let me know, thanks for the help @Laura

Laura

Hello, can you list me the colors you want for each section so i can create a code for you?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Milton Ayala
    Participant

How about just the Hover color for the transparent menu and buttons?

#e7ab17

Thank you @laura

Laura

Hello, this will do it

COPY CODE

ul#menu-menu li:hover {
        background-color: #e7ab17;
    }

Add to style.css

About button, which ones do you mean?

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thanks @laura

I tried this code in quick css in theme options and it did not work.

Kleo come with an option for a transparent button, you can view it on the demo here (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/get-connected/) right on the landing you’ll see it, the hover is white, I can not find the option where to change that color.

Laura

Hello, is that the button that you want to change?

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Yes @Laura and the menus

Laura

Hello, for that button style, the css is

COPY CODE

a.btn.btn-see-through.btn-lg:hover {
        background-color: red;
        color: white;
    }

For the menu, you want it to be transparent in what page? And the hover just for the transparent menu or for all

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thanks @Laura

Where you have the color red / white can I use numbers instead?

For the menus I need to do 2, the hover works on the main menu, but that’s not set to transparent. The 2 menus are being used in pages.

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thanks @Laura,

Works perfectly. I used custom color numbers, I changed lg on the first line to sm and pasted that too, so my small buttons will have same colors as the large ones.

On the one for the menu you previously send, is their a way to select the menu? like by name. (ul#menu-menu li:hover)

Thanks again

Laura

Hello, yes, you can select by menu item or all menu items
    All menu items:

COPY CODE

ul#menu-top li:hover {
        background-color: black;
    }
    ul#menu-top li a:hover {
        color: white;
    }

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?