This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     koenhurtekant
    Participant

Hello,

Within the Kleo Theme options when writing a page, one has the option to make a menu transparent. I really like that option as it can make a page much more attractive. This works fine on desktops, see the attachment, but when using on smaller screens, like tablets or smartphones, the menu items are no longer transparent but appear in either a white or black bar (depending on the settings chosen). This is not particularly attractive nor professionally looking (see other attachment) and I would very much like that menu to be transparent on those small screens as well so that the image just below it goes to the top of the page instead, making it a much more visually appealing page. In the example attachments, those are from the homepage but for buddypress pages I think the same thing would be nice. Would that be possible to do somehow? Other features of the mobile menu are fine (the items appearing under the ‘hamburger’ icon and the menu scrolling upwards to keep as much of the page visible on screen, although it might be another nice thing if it would reappear when scrolling downwards again).

All the best,

Koen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, the mobile menu is different from the original one, so it can’t be transparent as its not on top of the content like on desktop, we have built it like this because its more user friendly, i can help you change the color of it on mobile just let me know which

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

koenhurtekant
    Participant

Well, thank you for the explanation. To change the color won’t exactly solve the issue, if it needs to be a color, I’m happy with the current black and white in whatever combination. But I don’t see how it would be more user-friendly this way?

If you take a look at another website of mine that has a transparent menu, but doesn’t use the Kleo Theme. You’ll notice that the menu in desktop view can also be created with Kleo. But when I decrease the screen size so as to get the smartphone view, the menu items simply move under that transparent ‘hamburger’ icon whilst the logo/site name also remains transparent above the image. Then clicking the hamburger icon opens up the menu items as can be seen. I don’t see how that would be less user-friendly compared to the kleo mobile menu? At the very least it’s more appealing to the eye I would say, and I’m rather convinced that many people would agree with me. I think this would be a feature request for forthcoming kleo updates at the very least?

Thanks for your answer anyway!

All the best,
    koen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i understand what do you mean, if you want you can create a ticket requesting this feature so i can add it to feature requests 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

koenhurtekant
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I’ve created a new ticket ‘feature request: transparent mobile menu’, although I couldn’t place it into the correct forum, I hope you can move it into the right one and of course I hope it can be implemented soon.

All the best,
    koen

Laura

I moved it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?