This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello,

which should I trust most: Responsive Mode or Preview Changes?

They show an enormous difference!
    I am talking mainly about the Desktop Mode.

Thanks
    Oceanglim

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The responsive mode is more of a guide due to the fact that variation is so great across the market for mobile and tablet devices. The best option, as you suggest above, is to preview the page. Once you have the preview open you can always open the browser console (F12) and emulate to device in question.

See here for more information https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/device-mode/

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Okay, thanks very much for your fast reply!

Then I know, wonderful!

Can I ask you for your opinion….It’s really heard to get the Register Form in good position and size for all three devices. Do you think I should have it only visible for desktops?

There is anyway a Register-button at the top right corner, and it feels bigger and more visual the smaller the screen is. What is your opinion?

Otherwise, is there a way to keep the form the same size / proportion?
    The password fields jumps around depending on the size of the form, which makes it hard to set for all devices in a good way.

Any way to keep it proportional?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Personally I would leave it enabled for all devices as you want to make the signup process as easy and immediate as possible. The form area (form and image) stay proportional all the way down from desktop resolutions until it reaches the break point of 768px (mobile) where it becomes full width – you can test this out by opening the browser console on the right side of the screen (F12) and then slowly resizing the console panel which will resize the view port of your site.

If you see something different from this please record a short video and share it with me so I can check it out.

I am not sure what you’re referring to with the register button, I checked it out on the front-end and it is exactly the same height as the login button next to it. Do you mean that you wish to style it differently? If so please let me know what you would like to change and at what screen size (desktop, mobile, mobile only etc).

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I think I see now what you mean, the full-width register form immediately on changing to <768px. I generated some CSS locally to add a max-width and padding left and right, this worked until I added it to your CSS and I cannot see why this is not working.

I will refer your question to one of our developers for insight. They'll be in touch as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks! I’ll be waiting for them to get in touch…:)

Radu

Hi,

Under 768 px whole site css change by specific rules that’s the form becomes full width also it’s like that cuz it should have enough space on mobile for finger to TAP.

Anyway you can change the form width under 768px using this CSS

COPY CODE

@media(max-width:768px){
        .form-wrapper {
        max-width: 200px;
        }
    }

Cheers
    R

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

You will have to control the column in that the form it’s placed if, you can add new one with default settings in that you will place again the form and leave the column default settings and delete the old column see how it behaves now.

Also this it’s a elementor thing you can ask them how you can ask them elementor related questions..

You can check the responsive settings

and the column with from the elementor column settings.

I had recommended to you ro add a new column cuz by default that not happens like that.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?