This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     makiL
    Participant

i want to turn off the mobile responsiveness. So that my site looks on iphone like on the desktop.

i tried to add

.kleo-navbar-fixed .kleo-main-header, .kleo-navbar-fixed .page-boxed .kleo-main-header, .container, .kleo-page {
    width: 970px;
    }
    body, html {
    overflow: inherit;
    }

to the quick css and removed

<meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0″/>

from the header.php as you wrote in the article “Turn off Responsible/Mobile Feature” but the problem now is that the left sidebar overlays the main content.

i just want the iphone screen to look exactly like the desktop screen, just smaller.

Kamal

Hi,
    Please try adding this code ”

COPY CODE

.kleo-navbar-fixed .page-boxed .kleo-main-header, .container, .kleo-page {
        width: 1200px;
    }
    body, html {
        overflow-x: inherit; /* YOU TRIED OVERFLOW ONY. TRY OVERFLOW-X*/
    }

to Theme options>General setting> quick css field and save it. and Copy the header.php to from “wp-content/themes/kleo/header.php” to “themes/kleo-child”. and then remove this “<meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0″>” line of code from line 25. and let me know if this work.
    Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kamal

And you can also remove all media queries from assets/css/app.css from the end of the file
    Also assets/css/bootstrap.min.css has media queries and you can try replacing the contents with one from Non-responsive twitter bootstrap-min.css. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mike
    Participant

Kamal, I did the first two and worked fine with Chrome but on Firefox the scroll bar is removed.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Mike, you should try replacing the meta name=viewport from header.php with

COPY CODE

<meta name='viewport' content='width=1200'>

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?