This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     presentphuture
    Participant

Hi There

I would like to customize the registration page and confirmation message that the user views when they’ve registered.

What i would like to do:

I’d like to move the registration form to the right side and add a full width image at the back of the form. I also would like to change the confirmation message that tells them to go activate their account to something fun like a quote.

Is it possible to tweak the  page file or is there a code for function.php. Thank you

Regards

PresPhuture

Laura

Hello, you can edit any text using Loco Translate, just activate it and go to Loco Translate > Themes for theme strings and Loco Translate > Plugins for plugins.

Then select the plugin/theme and the language, click SYNC and start looking for the words to change

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

presentphuture
    Participant

Hello Laura

I believe you didn’t understand me. So I put some images to explain myself. My sites language is fine.

Regards
    PresPhuture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, Loco Translate is also used to change words of the same language, that is why i suggested it. To change that, you need to change the sentence at your language using loco translate. i didnt mean to add another language, just change stuff at the current language.

Please share access so i can adjust the form 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

presentphuture
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, just checked, its at Loco Translate > Plugins > Buddypress > English

presentphuture
    Participant

Hi Laura

I have changed the message multiple times. The plugin doesn’t work. I still get the same default activation message.

Laura

Hello, i see, i’m here to help 🙂 What i can do is edit the file directly at your child theme, just provide me with FTP access and the message you want to use 🙂

presentphuture
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, let me know if it looks good now 🙂

presentphuture
    Participant

Hi Laura

Thank you. It’s amazing.

Regards

PresPhuture

Laura

Happy to help 🙂 if you can rate us 5 stars at themeforest that would help a lot 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?