This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by alberhd.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

Every day I am learning more of this template,but sometimes I am stuck with new problems.

The problem of the first capture is:
    I changed the fields of the tab “Looking For” in “Profile fields” by my own fields in english for after do the translation with WPML to spanish,but the problem is that the tab “Looking For” appear in the Spanish version with the new fields but in the English version not appear,what is the problem?

The problem of the second capture is:

After changed the fields of “Base” to english for after do the translation with WPML the “Match” counter is not working,just is appearing the number 1. What i should do?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alberhd
    Participant

I fixed the problem of the “match” counter,but i don’t know what is the problem for the tab “Looking for” to appear at the english version

Thank you!

alberhd
    Participant

Ok,this is funny,now i changed the name of the group from “Buscando” to “Looking for” and now the tab appear at the english version but not at the spanish…

alberhd
    Participant

No edit option sorry,

I used this code of other post

COPY CODE
    add_filter('kleo_extra_tab1', 'custom_tab');
    function custom_tab()
    {
        return 'Looking for';
    }

And now i have the tab at the english and spanish version,but now how can i do it to change the language without have the same problem?

alberhd
    Participant

I write in english some selection phrase in the field Interested in: at the group Looking for and appear correctly in the english version of my website,after i translate with WPML the phrase,the name of the field and the name of the group and just appear translated in the spanish version the name of the field,the selection phrase and the name of the group continue in english, I translated the rest of the website without problem,less two word “Notifications” and “Messages”
    This problem have a high grade of importance to be able to continue with the translation.

Thank you!

alberhd
    Participant

any idea? Catalin you can check my website if you need know about what i am talking about.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, You should check this post https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-tabs-next-to-the-profile-image

You will see how to define your tabs
    make sure for the name you use it like in the example so it translates, eq ‘name’ => __(‘Looking for’, ‘kleo_framework’),

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alberhd
    Participant

Yes i readed before,but i dont know how proceed because just i want that appear the correct name,no add more tabs,i want that appear in english “looking for” and the same tab but with the name in spanish “Buscando” sorry im learning very much,but i dont know what i can do here.

alberhd
    Participant

any idea please?

alberhd
    Participant

Ok,really sorry Abe,you have reason,i did it with you link.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Two problems after modify the Profile Fields’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?