This topic has 22 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     cfresque
    Participant

Just would like to know if you know why the button is doing this in image A in the rt media iframe and if you know how to fix it. Also how do I offer a “sites” option like I see on your demo page. I dont see where I can add that to the profile menu.

Thanks! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, why the button is doing what exactly?
    About the sites, that is wordpress multisite setup 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cfresque
    Participant

The button is supposed to be a download button. I wish it was just the same as the rest.

Thanks for that.

Also since about buttons, is there a code change I can do to perhaps let the buttons line up? This happens to it and then I press the extension button the following button come on and off when you press the + part. Is there a way to maybe shrink the icons so they stretch out rather than be so big? 🙂

Attachments:
     cfresque
    Participant

by line up I mean all be large in a row till the last one, like two three layers of buttons rather than the + button. Turn off menu extension option? :p lol sorry I know i ask a lot. Ijust want it to be awesome.

Laura

Hello, sadly that is not available right now, for responsive view its supposed to be a limit

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cfresque
    Participant

Well, this along with the other menu glitch is a part of your themes messups. I am fine with always getting told to search elsewhere on here for other plugins and all that but I would like for the glitches that make your website template not so desirable to be fixed at the least please. The button should not pop up when I pess the menu. It looks crapy to the user.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi

For the buddypress profile icons if you want to have more that 7 icons inline you should decrease the horizontal padding

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li a {
        padding: 15px 5px;
    }

You can change the 5px value for adapting the space

Cheers
    R.

cfresque
    Participant

Awesome!

cfresque
    Participant

Sorry, where would I put that though?

cfresque
    Participant

Also would this shrink the buttons? I wouldnt mind them being smaller. But then again not too small so that if someone on a phone wont be able to use it.

Radu

Hi,

The CSS will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick CSS

The code will make the padding smaller and in that space will be more space available so more icons will goes there.

The new icons will be available from next theme update

Cheers
    R.

cfresque
    Participant

Amazing! 🙂

cfresque
    Participant

Hi, sorry here is another button issue to go with the download button that does not show. The space around the “add cover image” is not transparent.

Thanks!

Attachments:
     cfresque
    Participant

There is also this, I dont know why it shows some weird box like the image with three dots to show it continues is not there?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

For the add cover button add this css

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header .profile-cover-action div.generic-button, .buddypress .profile-cover-action a.button {background:transparent;}

The notification box shows as it should on your install how can i reproduce that ?(steps + screenshots)
    Cheers
    R.

cfresque
    Participant

Great! I am curious though, when shrunk the lettering kind of all lines up and doesnt shrink. I am trying to make it less hits to get to things. Maybe if I could get rid of ones that are not needed such as the alerts one, that has a thing at the top. Is there a custom css to remove some?

cfresque
    Participant

Maybe the choice to even have the lettering in the first place. I am sure people would catch on. have just a tool tip for help. Then the buttons could be smaller and it would look nice (for me at least)

🙂

cfresque
    Participant

Back to the x box from the alerts, I get it now, it is a close box. But only problem is that the lettering goes underneath it.

Side not, I am happy to see there will be regular additions and options for this with the updates. Thanks

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Provide to me a screenshot with what you want to remove according to this reply #156243

Related to #156248 reply please add a notification to your account

Cheers
    R>

cfresque
    Participant

Sorry I am not sure what you want me to do? Could you tell me the title of the ones you are referring to? I would have to look into every one to see the number.

Regarding this one it just does not look good where the lettering goes under the x. Perhaps some kind of shrinking or … to cut it short enough might work?

cfresque
    Participant

Oh I see what you mean. What I am saying with regard to the profile menu is any of the icons that dont have any purpose since they are at the top already. People can see their alerts by clicking the top.

Just a general understanding of how to remove them would be great. Then I can pick and chose and not have to ask 🙂

Radu

You can remove the profile menu items using CSS

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?