This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by MichaelP.

• Author

Tagged: 

MichaelP
    Participant

When I click the What’s new field in the user profile (personal activity stream), two rtmedia upload buttons appear. The first one works, the second one doesn’t. How can I remove the second button? I attached a screenshot.

The second button does not appear in the sitewide activity stream.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Can you provide the page URL ? i need to take a look closer.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     MichaelP
    Participant

I am sorry, the site is not yet online. I attached a screenshot, of the html code. Hope that helps.

Attachments:
     Radu

This is not help me so much…

Click right on that itcon that you want to hide then -> Inspect Element -> Then make a print screen to can see the element class/id (Google Chrome)

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     MichaelP
    Participant

Attached… By the way, I don’t see this second button in the BuddyPress Default theme.

Attachments:
     MichaelP
    Participant

Found the problem now. We had the Side Wide Activity widget in the sidebar. It seems the rtmedia button was somehow transferred from the sidebar to the main area. Removing the widget from the sidebar solved the problem.

Thanks for looking into this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?