This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by gm713.

• Author
     gm713
    Participant

Hey guys. The fly-out functionality of the menu broke with KLEO 4.1 release, rendering it useless. Any tips on how to resolve this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, let me take a look and see what happened

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I see now it is under development. Can you provide an username and password to test?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gm713
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     gm713
    Participant
     gm713
    Participant

Hey! Any update on this?

I also have MyCred enabled on my website which is broken as well. I’m working with the plugin author, and he is unable to reproduce the issues on his end. I’m wondering if, whatever is breaking mega menu could be affecting that as well.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see the dropdown is working now. Any changes you done?

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Oh, now is the default Kleo menu. PLease attach Ubermenu plugin so I can test it locally

---

gm713
    Participant
     gm713
    Participant

Any updates?

Abe
    Keymaster

I am inspecting this so I can get a fix until the upcoming version in around 12 hours.

Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I am not able to reproduce it. Maybe you can give me quick admin permissions to enable to see the page and quickly disable it. or any other way I can see it on your site again

Thanks

---

gm713
    Participant

Hi Abe,

The credentials I provided you above should still work. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m online for the next 3/4 hours so should be able to work with you.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

they work but no admin right to do the quick change

---

gm713
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please add this CSS until our next update

COPY CODE

.header-overflow .kleo-main-header, 
    .header-overflow .kleo-main-header .navbar-collapse {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Actually just disable this option from Theme options – Header settings – Compact overflowing menu items which is adding an overflow hidden to the header until the header scripts loaded, which is not the case here

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

---

gm713
    Participant

That worked. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Uber Menu broke with Kleo 4.1 release’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?