This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     revizine
    Participant

1) How to integrate UberMenu with the “Top Menu” to work independently from the “Primary Menu”?

2) If possible, will this integration affect the visibility on mobile or tablet devices?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

We haven’t tested that on top menu… we have an integration for primary menu

http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/theme-integration/kleo

So you can test but as how i said first we haven’t tested for top menu

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     revizine
    Participant

I tried using UberMenu for the “Top Menu” but for some reason icons don’t align properly and I don’t want when viewed in mobile devices and/or tablets to have two menu options. It would be better to add them in a list just like your default layout but with the capability of UberMenu. Any suggestions?

Radu

Hi,

No quick solution for that but I tan take a look at your current menu, provide page URL where I can see the uber menu in action to top menu, maybe I can give you a quick fix if not it will require to made an integration for the top menu.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?