This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author

Tagged: 

realokun
    Participant

Hi,

It seems that the theme’s logout confirmation page is broken on my site http://www.spokescommute.com, see the attached screenshot.

Perhaps I missed some configuration step? Please advise.

Thanks,

-Victor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hello Victor,
    I am not sure what is causing this problem. It is really a rare problem. I think you can test again by clearing browser cache and deactivating plugins if clearing cache does not solve the problem. I have tested the log out link and it seems to be fine. See the attachment.
    Please let me know if it helps you.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     realokun
    Participant

Hi Kamal,

I guess the issue I am having with the logout page is that it looks barren and out-of-context. It is totally inconsistent with nice login dialog overlay you guys provide (attached). I mean why not just show that login dialog upon the logout?

Regards,

-Victor

Attachments:
     Kamal

Hi Victor,
    I understand your problem. This feature is not available currently. Maybe @Abe can consider adding this feature in future version.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     realokun
    Participant

That reminds me this quote ๐Ÿ˜€

Saying goodbye doesnโ€™t mean anything. Itโ€™s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
    โ€“ Trey Parker

Kamal

Hi Victor,
    Very nice quote at the perfect moment. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I hope you are not sad at my previous answer.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

realokun
    Participant

Hey Kamal,

I understand you guys have priorities and this issue is not a show-stopper. And I do appreciate the awesome work you’re doing!

However there is another issue that actually prevents me from rolling out my site to the community and I can’t really wait for the resolution: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/a-newly-registered-user-is-not-assigned-to-the-site

Regards,

-Victor

Kamal

Hello Victor,
    Please do not worry. Your another problem is being reviewed and will be responded shortly.
    Kindly give us some time to do that. As you may know we have lots of tickets everyday to resolve. Kindly be patient. We do treat your issue very sincerely. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you very much,
    Kamal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?