This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     seaveal
    Participant

Hi,

On the admin: “Theme options” -> “Memberships” I want to restrict functionnality to certain levels.

As I’ve created 4 memberships levels there is 6 checkboxes possible choices for restriction:

Not logged in
    Not members
    Membership 1
    Membership 2
    Membership 3
    Membership 4

Problem, in the admin I cannot see Membership 2 to 4. the missing checkboxes are hidden buy a dropdown.

I’ve tried safari @ chrome.

Have a look on this screenshot.

Thanks for your help again.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     seaveal
    Participant

Ok, one solution is to edit to view source with chrome and change the height of the concern div from:

<div class=”checkbox_box” style=”height: 100px; overflow: auto;”>

to

<div class=”checkbox_box” style=”height: 200px; overflow: auto;”>

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @seaveal
    We did some tests on our testing server and you should have a vertical scroll in there. What Operating system and browser are you using?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

seaveal
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

I’m using Chrome on mac os X 10.9

Abe
    Keymaster

We just tested it and the vertical scroll appears on Chrome on os X 10.9. Maybe there is a compatibility issue with some CSS added by a plugin used.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?