This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     gcapps
    Participant

I downloaded the wordpress ready download. I zipped it up and upladed to WP.
    The theme shows up in my available themes, but when I try to activate, it crashes and gives me a broken theme error.

pulla
    Participant

I have a multi-site and I installed on 3rd blog. but it keeps errors.. “server error”
    how can I fix it?

is it not compatible with multi-site? on my 1st blog, there is buddypress installed. and disactived all of buddypress plugins. but it’s not still working. I have tired on 1st blog, 3nd blog and others too. nono of them is working.

any idea?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Are you using FTP to put the files or uploading from Admin?
    Also make sure you are uploading the files from WordPress subdirectory
    Give us a printscreen please

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pulla
    Participant

yes I did.. I will put a screen shot soon.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Make sure to get the already zipped files under WordPress subfolder.
    You should have sweetdate.zip and sweetdate-child.zip
    If you upload via FTP then extract files and upload the two themes under wp-content/themes
    If you upload from WordPress Admin then upload the already .zip files

If you can’t succeed give us an email with access to your site at themesupport@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

It was a conflicting plugin that also used Twitter Oauth. It is fixed in upcoming 1.4 version

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Monday we are releasing v1.4 which fixes this. Until then you can edit:
    sweetdate/framework/inc/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/StormTwitter.class.php
    replace this at line 9:

COPY CODE

require_once('oauth/twitteroauth.php');

with

COPY CODE

if (!class_exists('TwitterOAuth')) {
        require_once('oauth/twitteroauth.php');
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?