This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     st
    Participant

I cannot locate the settings to change the blue line below the social links and blue profile information on member pages. Please see the two cropped images below. I am trying to change the blue colors and have tried all of the styling options in the SweetDate admin panel.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello st,
    Right now that line doesn’t have a setting in the styling options.
    You can style it by adding this to Sweetdate -> Styling options -> Quick css box:

COPY CODE

.top-links {
        border-bottom: 1px solid #HEX;
    }

Replace the #HEX with your color hex value.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     st
    Participant

This is not an ideal solution because the CSS will need to replaced when the theme is updated. Also, you did not answer my question about changing the blue colors on the BuddyPress template pages. Please see the image posted above.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Adding the code to Quick css box won’t make it disappear after a theme update.
    Sorry for the second question, I missed that.
    Styling that profile area is possible from Sweetdate -> Buddypress -> Profile header background

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unable to change colors’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?