This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Josiah
    Participant

There seems to be no effect when I change how the page layout/template should show.

I have changed default layout is SweetDate settings to no sidebar.
    On the page itself I changed the layout template to Full Width Page Template, no sidebar

Still the sidebar is there… I tried this on Groups page and Activity page.

The homepage does not display the sidebar… looks like that works right.

Josiah
    Participant

Found the issue. It happens when the Memberships Pro MailChimp addon is active.

Josiah
    Participant

I lied. Everything but groups is working fine. Groups page will not allow me to manipulate the layout template/sidebar.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

If you go to Sweetdate -> Buddypress and set it there without sidebar it works?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Josiah
    Participant

That does work however “Groups” is the only part of buddypress I would not like to have a sidebar. I would also like to set different sidebars for different parts of buddypress. IE different sidebar for activity stream and a different sidebar for groups. Is that possible or is it all or nothing in BuddyPress pages?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

That can be achieved with: http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-sidebar/

If you don’t want a sidebar in the groups section try adding this code to your sweetdate-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action('after_setup_theme', 'kleo_disable_group_sidebar');
    function kleo_disable_group_sidebar()
    {
    if(BP_GROUPS_SLUG == bp_current_component())
    {
    remove_action('kleo_buddypress_before_content', 'kleo_buddypress_sidebar');
    remove_action('kleo_buddypress_after_content', 'kleo_buddypress_sidebar');
    }
    }

And modify page-parts / buddypress-before-wrap.php line 27 to:
    <div class="<?php if (sq_option('buddypress_sidebar','right') == 'no' OR BP_GROUPS_SLUG == bp_current_component()) echo 'twelve'; else echo 'eight'; ?> columns">

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Bottosso
    Participant

How I can remove the sidebar in this page http://cl.ly/image/2q2Y2G2o311o ?

Thanks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

That is related to all buddypress pages that can be changed from Sweetdate – Buddypress
    If you want to edit the template: sweetdate/members/index.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?