This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Groubee2.

• Author
     pauldyke
    Participant

Over the last couple months, I’ve noticed that I’m unable to display a sidebar on my latest posts page. Template is missing from page attributes so I cannot choose ‘Right Sidebar Page Template’. It’s available on all other page types. I have tried disabling and re-anabling the theme and tried creating a new page and then converting this to the new latest posts page in reading settings, both to no affect. I have also disabled all plugins on a staging version of the site and it’s still hidden. Can you help?

http://hbc-oxford.org.uk/stories

Paul

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

pauldyke
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

The page which is set as “posts archive page” can’t have a custom sidebar for the moment and it will only read the Main Sidebar with which works just fine ( moved your widgets under it ).

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pauldyke
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks you so much Andrei.

Andrei

The pleasure was mine !

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Andrei

So it is (still) not possible to show a right custom sidebar on the “latest post” page? really?? I understand it for mobile use, but not on a computer with a bigger screen.

cheers
    Tonny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?