This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     styloola
    Participant

Whenever I tried to load any of the demo content provided with the last version of Kleo (Rev Slider 5.1) I got this error:

COPY CODE
    <b>Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

</b>I created a slider exported it and tried to reimport it and I got the same error.
    I also tried to import directly the file slider_export.txt and got the same error.

I checked around and found a hint about the possibility to have not the zip extension for php, but I have it installed.

Any help is appreciated

sharmstr

here are some other possible solutions

unpack and rezip: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/7924/revolution-slider-demo-import-error-slider-export-txt-does-not-exist

Permissions issue on the server: http://support.progressionstudios.com/discussion/9316/slider-export-txt-does-not-exist

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

styloola
    Participant

I nailed it down to two different problems:
    – the archives provided are declared as invalid from the ZipArchive class (line 599 of file /wp-admin/includes/file.php)
    – the import routine of revslider uses the $wp_filesystem global which determines the writability in a dir not checking the permissions but checking if the owner of /wp-admin/includes/file.php is the same of a temporary file written in wp-content: weird system at all! If it’s not the same, which was my case in my local machine, it determines that the filesystem type is FTP and this leads to other errors.

I fixed the first problem unzipping the demo content and zipping it again: could you please check if it’s related to my machine only or is a general Mac OSX Maverick problem? Maybe the versione of the ziparchive?
    I fixed the second one changing the ownership of that file. I’m quite sure that this strange behaviour changed over time because in the past, with the same local setup, I never had problems importing revsliders

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we archived it using Osx too. Can’t really say what is causing this.. since I did some tests and the extraction worked.

We will further inspect and see if we find something.

Thank you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unable to load Rev Slider demo content’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?